Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Joy in Haiku


Today I join Meri for Share the Joy Thursday.   For I believe we need to find it in my life every day no matter the realities in which we live.  God is Good in so many ways even in times of trial.

Joy comes in many forms.
And this day has the potential of
being just as grand as
as a the appearance of Autumn Colors!
must be open to it!
~~~~~~~~~~
Fall colors immerge
Crisp mornings and falling leaves
Great for a brisk walk


~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!

Cathy


Please visit Rebecca at recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 






14 comments:

  1. That splash of yellow-orange made me gasp with delight! It's just such a cheerful, heart-warming color, like a warm fire and fragrant melons. Why does it make me think of holding hands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so full of hope, Cathy!

    Our mornings have even been a bit cooler here in GA. Bring on the beauty of Fall! I can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, wonderful, delightful.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crisp air and warm color of fall...be still my heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear cathy,

    your joy and haiku are as inspiring as the arrival of fall! thank you always for your place in my haiku heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanx be to god for letting me live to see another wonderful transition into autumn....too bad snow and cold come later, but we must strive to live in and enjoy the moments we have.....you write lovely haiku....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am holding on to the last of the summer colors here but antcipating the gorgeousness of Fall as well.
    May your day be joyous !

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful color, and walking in crip fall air.... Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely Cathy, this praise of the beauty we are given, if we will but look and be open. Fall is amazing in its burst of color and in letting go...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some lovely haiku. I need to get involved in this haiku project - thanks for the links. Thanks for inspiring me to go out for a walk - and thanks for all the beauty and blarney!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely and sensual nature haiku ~ can feel the cool air ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The best time of the year is almost here. Yearning for Fall has begun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crisp mornings are the best! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.