Sunday, September 02, 2012

Mosaic Monday


Grandpa and I get to babysit for Xavier today.  Yep, we still have it in us.  First, we all went for a walk after breakfast and Coco met her friend Potato.  The we all came back to play. . . He even helped Grandpa with his coin search.  Napping?  Yes, he's doing that now!!!  Success.  What fun we had!  And a great feeling of accomplishment for Grandma!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy
The Little Red House and share in the beauty offered there.   And though I have nothing to offer at  Macro Monday  Lisa has a wonderful time planned for you.  The pictures all are an inspiration!

14 comments:

  1. Such a happy mosaic of a happy time. I am always willing to pour forth my energy when grandchildren are involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making memories! What fun photos for your mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks you enjoyed your babysitting! Such a cutie! Sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like Xavier make Grandma and Grandpa get going all the time ^_^ He is so cute!


    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothings better than playing with the grands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Xavier is a real cutie! What a fun day, wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a cute little guy. I bet he had fun with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Glad you still have it in you and that it was successful! Xavier is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Time with grandchildren is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely day! Lucky grandparents, lucky grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, in all things give thanks;') Sounds like a lovely day with your grandchildren...don't you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post and pictures!I came across your blog while I was looking for a language service online to help me learn the Irish language. I'm happy I did though because I love posts like this, it sounds like you guys had a amazing day. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.