Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Memories of the Holy Land

I've been watching The Chosen and it brings back memories of my travel to the Holy Land, already four years ago now.  I have always marveled at John's Gospel reading regarding the marriage at Cana.  As a child it was a lesson to me in obedience.  Jesus did as Mother Mary asked.  I know now and understand that is is much more than that.  It was just the beginning of the our salvation.  That journey for us begins with the Scrutinies in two weeks and the lessons they offer us on our journey with our Savior on His journey to His death and resurrection on Easter Sunday.


The  Wedding Church of Cana


Small Chapel in the church

If you haven't watched The Chosen, please begin.  It's worth the journey.  And if you've not begun your Lenten journey, it's never too late to begin.  

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Precioso reportaje, me ha gustado mucho. Saludos desde el norte de España.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.