Monday, March 06, 2023



I'm wondering when spring will be really be here as the weather here is so ambivilent.  It can't seem to make up it's mind.  The river is at flood stage and the wind has blown at 62 mile an hour.  This is very strange weather and I'm just wanting something predictable.  Oh, that's right we're talking about the weather.

I do know my roses are't ready to make any predictions.  The peonies are coming up and daffodils are in bloom.  Nothing even resembling a like rose bush has made a leaf  yet.  Well, I just know I'm looking forward to planting marigolds and zinnias and watching the rose bushes putting on their beauty.  

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!!

Cathy

 

4 comments:

  1. dear cathy-so lovely to see your warm and beautiful return! and perfectly timed as we approach Saint Paddy's day!!! hope to see you Friday morning sharing your light and beauty in the haiku circle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring--the eternal return--is always welcome, be it early or late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairly cold here in the UK. Some snow in high places like roofs, ladders and peoples' hats.

    God bless always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. En breve estamos en primavera, que ganas tengo que llegue. Me ha gustado mucho tu post, saludos desde el norte de España.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.