Saturday, March 11, 2023

The Dryer Inspector


One day two weeks ago, I was doing laundry when I went to put my first load into the dryer.  What did I find in the dryer but inspecting it.  He was serious.  He was being diligent.  He seemed to be enjoying it. That was the first time, in the ten years that he and his sister came to live with us, that I have found him in the dryer.  Well, before I put the clothers in the dryer, I wiped it out and then put the laundry into it to dry.  He has not been in the dryer since.  I guess it passed inspecion.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy
 

8 comments:

  1. Making sure it was in PURRfect operating order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cat you have.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a sister, too, who is more sedate! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Curiosity and cats--glad he didn't get taken for a ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Cathy i am so happy you are back in the haiku circle! cats- are always welcome too! meow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello...new here.
    You never can be too cautious when it comes to a deyer! lolol
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that funny that after all these years he decided he needed to check out that machine! Too cute (sure glad you saw him first before you loaded and started!).

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.