Sunday, November 02, 2008

China Little Flower


This letter from Shannon at China Little Flower is just a reminder to all that we are entrusted with the care and nourishment of souls that cross our paths. In this month in which we give thanks for all our blessing. Please take time to investigate how you can personally become involved in the lives of those in most need. God will be good to you just as he has always been.




I received this gift from Esther. I am pleased she thinks this blog is HOT. So, I will pass it on to some other Hot Blogs. Thank you Esther!!!

1. Mike at This I Do
2. Angie at Sonflower
3. Joy at Norwich Daily Photo
4. Tracy at A Catholic Mom in Minnesota

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Cathy! This is so sweet of you. Many thanks for the award! I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering what you've been up to.

    I agree with you that we need to think how we can help others and make their lives better, happier. This is why I work for a voluntary organisation.

    Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comments. Have a lazy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that is so sweet, thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me Easter (Mostly Prayers) who gave you this award
    :-). Esther of a Catholic Mom in Hawaii and I do get this a lot, especially here in our diocese where we both started an apostolate together. Some of our stories relating to our names are so hilarious.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.