Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Sorting and Cleaning...

One cannot sort and clean without being distracted by magazines once read but somehow forgotten. Such was the case of the St. Anthony Messenger, February, 2008, sitting on my desk, lo these many months. So I thumbed through it and what a surprise...

And so it is with a brain mushy from the humidity and eyes watering and itching from allergies that I send you this bit of humor! I wondered how the "little buggers" survived in the off season. (Who would have thought, mosquitoes in February? Ingenious!)

Wishing all a grand and glorious day!!!

~~~~~~~
Thanks be to God!

4 comments:

  1. Again a great laugh! Thank you!
    Prayers and hugs,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just happened upon your blog today...enjoyed the humor. I grew up in Indiana but have not lived there since college days.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! My father refers to the mosquito as Georgia's state bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy cartoons! Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.