Monday, October 13, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook



Again it's been awhile since I've done this but it was a grand weekend a I've a lot to be grateful for. Please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman and journey along the path of life we all share.

So I begin.

1. I'm thinking...it's incredible that this far into the month of October that it is so beautiful.

2. From the Kitchen...I'm fixing my cream of wheat.

3. I am creating...and have nearly completed Marianne's "Book of Wit 'n' Wisdom"

4. I'm wearing... my nightgown, robe and slippers. It's 5:00 a.m. CDT (I need to find a different time to do this)

5. I am reading..."Love, Mercy and Justice." A publication by the Sisters of Providence.

6. I'm hoping...I can stay focused on the plans for the coming weekend.

7. I am hearing...The kettle boiling for my tea.

8. Around the house...There are pictures I want to get framed and hung in the Family Room.

9. Few plans for the rest of the week...Gathering and organizing packing for the trip to INDY and Marianne and Eric's wedding on Saturday.

10. One of my favorite things is...being with family and sharing in their happiness. All the kids will be together for the wedding and I am SO excited.

11. Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Autumn at the Woods
Saint Mary-of-the-Wood, Indiana

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!


11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture. Isn't fall lovely in Indiana? It got to 80 yesterday, surely a beautiful Indian Summer day!

    Good luck with the upcoming wedding, many prayers and blessings for a beautiful day on Saturday!

    Thanks for sharing this, maybe someday I will get around to posting one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice snippets from a nice life. Thanks for sharing. I like this meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a beautiful picture.

    Thanks for sharing your daybook!
    ~Mrs.Cuddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful autumn picture! Enjoy your time getting ready for your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really enjoying this weather, Kathleen,if it would only hold for Marianne's wedding this weekend.

    Oh, just give it a shot, Angie. You won't regret it...I'm not always alert enough on Monday to do this but when I remember it is always a treat!

    Mrs. Cuddles, please drop by anytime.
    And Lisa, I hope to do just that!

    Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great day....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the "Book of Wit 'n' Wisdom"?

    Good luck with the wedding this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous picture, Cathy and such a nice glimpse into your world. &:o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4. I'm wearing... my nightgown, robe and slippers. It's 5:00 a.m. CDT (I need to find a different time to do this)


    Oh my goodness I am such a BEAR in the mornings and I set my alarm for 7:30 AM Ackkkkk if I had to rise at 5AM....I am a real night owl!

    Beautiful pic:)

    Peace and love to you Cathy:)

    Marie xooxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.