Friday, May 29, 2009

Sweet Anticipation



This song, a long time favorite of Ron's and really a Keller Family theme song, always heightens my excitement and anticipation for the journeys to be traveled.

Today I was reminded that, starting in June, we will begin one of the busiest vacation summers we have ever undertaken. It will be so busy that we didn't invest in potted summer plants this year because we didn't want the house sitter to have to be responsible for all the plants, too. It is exciting to contemplate these adventures. Yes, indeed, adventures!

Itinerary:

6/5~~To INDY for Lindsey's "Victorian Birthday Tea."

6/19~To Charlotte for Father's Day with the NC Kellers

6/27~To The Woods for Sister Dorothy's 50th Jubilee

7/3~~Off to Montana and Colorado for 10 days visiting Mom and family
Traveling by auto to see this glorious country

8/5~~Flying to Carson City, NV to visit brother, Tom.

I fully intend to cherish this precious time. I am privileged to have this time and I will not waste it.


And so I will close with my "Bad Haiku Friday" offering.

With the journey to begin
The visits soon to be shared
Life filled with goodness

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, just a few more days until you're off!
    Have a wonderful time! It all sounds like such fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will definitely be missed, but have a glorious time!
    So wise to cherish each moment!

    blessings,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to know that I will be posting while be are gone on these adventures...I don't think I could miss all our blogs. So will be at home here as much as possible. Beside, I have to work (DRAT) between adventures...God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Haiku is a bit too good to be bad :-) I hope your journeys are blessed and filled with joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps - so glad you will still be posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not long to go now, and then you can go off and create lots of beautiful memories :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your summer sounds like so much fun with places to go and people to see. I wish you safe and happy times in all that you do. Make many memories and have fun.
    So glad you still will be posting.
    ......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.