Friday, September 04, 2009

The End of the Road...Bad Haiku Friday


Carson City's the place
I'm still amazed and in awe
Travel this time by air


I promise this is the last travel Haiku until December...when we'll be off for the wedding. Now I know what it means to be a vagabond! Who knows maybe staying at home will be a treat. Since the summer began, Ron and I have traveled to Charlotte, NC; Billings, MT; Loveland, CO; Atlanta, GA; St. Charles, MO and Indianapolis, IN. The last trip on the itinerary is Carson City, NV and Lake Tahoe. Whew!!! What a ride it has been! Loving every minute of it!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Well, have a wonderful trip! Enjoy everyone and everything!

    Your summer really has been a whirlwind of travel! But that can be so much fun when you are visiting with loved ones! I can see you cherish your family!

    Happy trails to you!
    All the best,
    Eileen
    PS ~ I meant to tell you yesterday how much I'm enjoying the puzzles! I went right to it without commenting! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to go to Carson City.
    I love travel haiku too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with travel haiku.

    The Haiku Society of America just put out an anthology with a geographic theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed all of your trips with you. Enjoy your weekend and be safe and always happy....Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Up-Up And Away" was the perfect accompaniment to reading this post! Enjoy all that comes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're gonna need a vacation from the vacation, Cathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bit of the blarney here, a bit of the blarney there, a bit of the blarney alomost everywhere!
    I can't appreciate the distance of these trips but I guess you and Ron have travelled thousannnnds of miles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I think of the verse that says Jesus didn't have a place to rest His head. We're just passing through anyway, huh? God bless you, Cathy. It's good to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.