Thursday, May 12, 2011

~~Tea Talk~~


Tea to the English is really a picnic indoors.
Alice Walker



I'm having...Vanilla Carmel tea by Bigelow.

My teacup...my bright and cheery mug. So early I need a bit of color to waken properly.

I'm feeling...a tad tired. Last night seemed a bit short.

On my mind...is the patio area. It's needing some cleaning before we set out the patio furniture. But we're to have more rain starting this afternoon.




The flood waters are finally receding here on the Ohio River,


~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house?  Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Cathy, for sharing photos of your beautiful side of the world. It's a lovely day to have tea with you. Hope you find time to rest today.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the sun has been out and drying things up a bit.
    I was reading back on the posts I've missed and I see you've had lots of storms.

    We've had lots of rain and cold weather this Spring too, but thankfully it's been beautiful weather these past few days here!

    Feel better!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... that's a lovely patio you got there !!!

    Just had a lovely cup of peppermint tea.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness the Ohio is going down. We have some flooring in the county next to us from small rivers. 1937 was a bad year I guess. I was born in Nov of the year. Boy I sure heard a lot about the flood over the years.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.