Thursday, February 13, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day


Image result for happy valentines day drawings

It's Valentine's Day
The Day of Hearts and Flowers
Where love is in bloom

Sadly after this
Often the love is forgotten
The very next day

How I wish the love  and joy we feel on Valentine's Day would or could carry over to the rest of the year.  

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy


Please visit recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 

/>

11 comments:

  1. Hello, I wish the same! Happy Valentine's Day to you! Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy day of hearts my sweet friend! may we love fiercely all the days of our lives! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day Cathy! Great message today. I want to love just as deeply the next day, when no flowers and hearts are in bloom... Thank you for waking my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope not!

    Hope your day is filled with love, and all the tomorrows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We humans are so fickle with our affections, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very loving haiku and I too wish the love would be intense each day beyond Valentine's day or least more peaceful ~

    Happy Valentine's Day,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's 'the next day' and I send you all my love! (great haiku!) Hug from Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If we could all have abiding love . . . for all creation. What a wonderful world it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have ht the nail on the head with the "next day". Made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.