Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Glorious Pansies


Glorious pansies
Happiness, beauty of spring
Hardy in the sun
~~~~~
When you are blessed with a weekend on retreat, time for reflection is offered in many ways.  For me the pansy is a gorgeous and hardy plant.  It survives in cold and heat and yet it maintains its beauty!  For that I am truly grateful.  Lasting through the summer and fall the pansy is a lesson in perserverence.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!
Cathy

Please visit recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!!


 

11 comments:

  1. Pansies are some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A favorite flower (although we don't really see them blooming in Florida). But wonderful memories from our 'previous life."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little happy flowers, I got some from my dad last fall and they survived and bloomed all winter on my balcony! (we did have a 'warm' winter...) Enjoy your weekend, love from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  4. (that was my comment, above... I always have trouble commenting 'as me', I logged in at google but now it said anonymous again... grrrr. Anyway, MARIT it is!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to worry!! Thank you for your kind words!!

      Delete
  5. When I was a child (I think a hundred years ago) I had a pansy garden. Such sweet memories you have brought me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tribute to Pansies ~ they indeed are a persevering group ~ lovely haiku ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. their tiny jubilant faces; charming hearts for generations! thank you for lifting mine! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Planting pansies is always our first spring task. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful.... I never seen in nature...
    God bless

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.