Monday, September 21, 2009

The Simple Women's Daybook

I had such a wonderful weekend that I just wanted to share it with you all. After you visit here please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman and journey along the path of life we all share.

~~Outside my window...it is dark, but cool.

~~I am thinking...what a week of anticipation this will be.

~~I am thankful for...my best friend and husband, Ron. We had such a wonderful date Saturday night. I'm still smiling.

~~From the kitchen...homemade chili in the crockpot. Did I say I really love to cook in it?

~~I am wearing...robe and nightgown.

~~I am creating...prayer card for Kellie's Confirmation on Sunday.

~~I am going...to get ready for the family gathering this weekend here in Evansville

~~I am reading...(continue) The Return of the Prodigal Son by Henri J. M. Nouwen.

~~I am hoping...the weather continues to be so glorious.

~~I am hearing...mostly quiet with occasional cricket. It is lovely.

~~Around the house...dust bunnies are growing and spider webs and being created, so dusting is in order.

~~One of my favorite things...is watch NCIS and the new season starts on Tuesday!

~~A few plans for the rest of the week: 1) Work on my vacation journal;2) prepare for the arrival of Wes, Annie and the girls on Friday noc; 3) Work at Mother Teresa's Treasures on Saturday, 4) Attend meeting of Adult Formation at church; 5) Bible Study on Thursday, 6) and most importantly attend Kellie's Confirmation on Sunday.

~~Here is picture thought I am sharing...
God' Eye
North Posey High School
September 19, 2009


~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

9 comments:

  1. I think I need to watch NCIS because everyone loves it.
    And, I am smiling that your date makes you smile.
    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All sounds wonderful! Life is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your nice comments on my post. I see some interesting posts on your sidebar, I am going to take some time and check them out. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture! Beautiful thoughts! Beautiful entries into your Daybook!
    I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing your life/beliefs/Faith/all you hold dear in such a nice way.

    My husband is the big TV-watcher in our house and he is King-of-the-remote control! Thank goodness NCIS is one of his favorites! I'm looking forward to it too!

    Have a great week!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so enjoy reading of your appreciation of each day, your plans and feeling the love you have for your family and friends. A real joy to visit you .....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm such a romantic, and it's so nice to see you still dating your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo, it's beautiful. :)

    By the way, I have the same blog background as you. I was momentarily confused when your site came up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.