Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tea Talk



Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world.
~T'ien Yiheng

~~~
Yes, it's Thursday again and I find myself looking forward to it every week now. I sit with my tea and ponder nothing. It's very relaxing and relieves stress a new day can bring.

I'm having...Pomegranate Pizzazz herb tea with just a bit of sweetener.

My teacup is...my teapot/teacup set. I got it when we were in California a number of years ago when we visited David and Kelly there. It reminds me of the wonderful aroma of lemons and strawberries. It was an all around beautiful place to be.




I'm feeling... Grand! It is Thursday and there is only one day until the weekend. This week has not be very stressful at work. The doctors are in Florida on Spring bread with their children.

On my mind...getting properly prepared for Holy Week.

+
~~+++~~
+
Thanks be to God!

Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house? Share a cup of tea with us.

9 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a beautiful tea set you have, Cathy, and your tea sounds exotic.

    I'm glad to hear you're feeling grand.

    God bless you as you prepare for the Holy Week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tea set, very beautiful reflections.
    May your Holy Week be a Blessed one!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen
    PS You always have such great music to accompany all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your teacup set! I'm seeing a lot of them when I go to antique shops - they are becoming quite popular and vintage is a good buy!

    Like you, I have the schedule for Holy Week activities on my fridge and I am also preparing myself for this wonderful journey.

    I wish you the most Blessed and Joyful Holy Week.

    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds lovely. and your teas set is SO pretty.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where does one by pomegranate pizzaz? Sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx be to God that you are well Cathy.

    I'm having mint tea.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh, teatime.

    cute cup/pot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cathy!
    What a pretty blog you have! Your tea set is beautiful and the tea flavor sounds delicious.

    I enjoy herb tea and I have a large supply of Celestial Sasonings tea that I buy when I visit their factory in Boulder, Colorado, when I visit my son and daughter-in-law and grandson.

    Have a very blessed Palm Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deara, dear Cathy!
    Thank you Madame for gracing our theatre with your presence; you see that I am still at it, don't you? I can't get theatre out of my system...I will find even paper dolls to put to the task!! MERCI MON AMIE! Have a blessed day, Anita

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.