I have been both honored and humbled by Lisa at Are We There Yet who offered me the opportunity to participate in the Queen of All Things Meme. This is a difficult task, as unlike other memes that ask me to tell you something about myself, I must offer you something quite different. I must share with you what makes me special, and without sounding as if I am boasting. And so it is with much humility that I offer you my list of seven. First, here are the the rules.
1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers.
Cathy's Wall of Honor:
1. I am a good public speaker. I spoke at my high school graduation and have been called upon to speak before groups and I find it a pleasure to do so.
2. I was a den mother in Cub Scouts for 10 years.
3. I am my children's and grandchildren's most enthusiastic supporter. (After Marianne had graduated high school, we went to a basketball game, I was told I was missed because the mother's section needed my enthusiasm...Marianne always thought I was TOO enthusiastic! If you polled the rest of the kids they would tell you the same!)
4. Baking bread is a gift I learned from my mother and Great-aunt Ida. I do love to bake bread and sweet rolls. Just don't have as much time to do it right now.
5. Photography is a passion. I love to take pictures!!! God has created such beautiful art I just have to acquire it!
6. I am most happy with my faith community and endeavor to contribute time and talent as well as treasure as often as I can.
7. Finally, I am a compassionate nurse. I love the people for which I care, and I think they all know I enjoy my work.
1. Tracy at A Catholic Mom in Minnesota.
2. Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii.
3. Theresa at Aussie Coffee Shop.
4. Abbey at Abbey's Road.
5. Yvette at A Journey Through His Garden.
6. Bernie at On My Own.
7. Jennifer at My Chocolate Heart.
And one for good measure!
Eileen at Umma's World.
Thank you again, Lisa!!! This was grand! Please all who visit here visit with these ladies as well! They are grand company!
Thanks be to God!